Experienced Minneapolis Child Support Attorneys

A child’s biological parents have a legal obligation to support their children financially whether the parents were ever married or not. That obligation lasts until the child reaches the age of 18 or becomes emancipated. When parents divorce or are not married, the parent who does not live with the child is often obligated to pay child support. Support is owed whether the child lives with his or her other parent or a third party and whether or not the custodial parent can afford to support the child without help. The attorneys at RobinsonヲDuffy, PLLC have vast knowledge and several years of experience in Minnesota child support laws. We possess the experience to help you obtain fair child support awards and enforce those awards when necessary.

As any parent can attest, school shoes, groceries, and science fair project supplies all cost money. At RobinsonヲDuffy, PLLC, we are committed to ensuring that our clients’ children receive an appropriate level of financial support, one that treats all parties fairly while also making sure that your daughter can be in her ballet recital and your son can go to baseball camp.

Contact the Lawyers at Robinson | Duffy, PLLC Today

To speak with one of our qualified Minneapolis/St. Paul custody attorneys regarding obtaining or modifying child support, contact us by calling 952-525-2252 or send us an e-mail. We serve all of the metro counties including: Hennepin County, Ramsey County, Dakota County, Carver County, Anoka County, Scott County, Sherburne County, and beyond. Call us today. We will give you an honest assessment of what you can expect in your situation. We offer payment plans and other affordable options to get you the legal assistance you need.